LightBlog

vendredi 24 avril 2015

[Q] Wierd program installs itself on my android that uses all my RAMS

Hello everyone, I'm sorry if my title is missleading but I don't know a good title for it.
First off, let me explain what happened. I left my phone closed to charge for 3 hours, after I opened it the phone closed itself up and as I reopened it I realized it was running veeery slowly so I checked my RAM usage and I saw that 600/768 of the space was being used without having any applications on(I have a Galaxy Trend Plus gt-s7580), I pressed the button to clear my memory but it barely was able to close 5/10 of the applications and the RAM usage remained around the same. I realized that something must've installed on my phone when it closed itself up so I looked around the internet to see if I can find a way to repair it or someone with a similar problem as mine. After not being able to find anything useful I decided to go in the factory mode and wipe all my data from my internal and sdcard, I did so and when I opened my phone and went through the setup steps and I realized that the thing that is using mostly all my RAMS is still there(also worth mentioning is that my SU was still installed so I'm assuming that the thingy that's causing all the troubles work in a simillar way).
I would appreciate any kind of help :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1HyJ0IS
via IFTTT

from XDA Forum http://ift.tt/1zWeNve
via IFTTT

from XDA http://ift.tt/1zWfGnI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire